Hello Friends- Hope each of you are having a wonderful week thus far! Yesterday was a really good day around here so I decided I'd share some Wednesday Loving with you!
What I LOVED Wednesday
* Waking up to a nice clean house thanks to my amazing daughter
* Sausage, Eggs and Biscuits for breakfast- Yummy!
* Online internet time while the kids were sleeping
* Annalee's adorable Hot Pink Jeggings. She looked so cute in them :)
* Finally getting Myself and Anika's flu shots. Now it's the Hubby's turn. Hopefully with us being vaccinated, we won't bring anything in on the two little one's.
* My thrift store boots- I wore them for the first time and I LOVED them. So comfortable and cute!
* Seeing Mother Nature's wrath! There was flooding everywhere I looked yesterday. It's such an amazing sight. (Please note: No one was injured or no houses were flooded)
* Anika's new Under Armour Sweatshirt that we picked up yesterday. $25.00 was such a great deal on it and it is so cute. She wore it all evening yesterday and even wore it to bed last night. I think it's safe to say she likes it.
* Getting to do a little shopping at Factory Connection. I bought myself a new dress, new shirt and 2 new pair of earrings. Best part, it was only $28.00 total. I love finding good deals.
* Our dinner- It was a pin I found on Pinterest and was so yummy! I think everyone in the house loved it.
* My Sister in Law- I spend countless hours talking with her. She truly has became my very best friend. She is one of those people who is constantly encouraging me to be a better version of myself. She's never negative or critical and always offers her opinion in a positive manner. We can agree to disagree without hard feelings and I know she truly loves me. It's nice to find that kind of friendship.
* My Hubby trying to be a better him. It's a struggle for him but he's a good man and I know with time he will get to the place he wants to be.
* An early bedtime last night. I need to get myself on a better bedtime routine. The earlier I go to bed, the earlier I rise & the better I feel. I'm going to work on that in the coming weeks.
* God- Without God nothing has any meaning
Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday friends!!!
I will be cleaning, cooking and so forth today. I might even attend Revival tonight if my Sister in Law is feeling up to it. First thing on the list though is Hot Cocoa! Doesn't that sound yummy?