Enough of my whining and complaining though & on with today's post. I thought I'd the Up's and Down's of today with you. Are you ready?
* Catching up on some blogging last night
* Having a very happy little gal this morning. Miss Annalee played on her horse and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for what seemed like forever this morning. I'm telling you, she is the easiest baby in the world.
* Catching a 1 1/2 hour catnap before noon today. Without my catnaps, I couldn't function
* Being able to use Pinterest to come up with possible Valentines Day Projects. Here is a few I'm thinking of doing.
This would be cute for Anika and Axle
The Kids would enjoy this & I think
Hubby would enjoy finding it in his dinner
Cute for the grandparents Card
Ax only has a few friends his age but still, how cute is this!
I'd LOVE to frame this for my bar
Easy and Fun Decoration
* Quick but yummy meals like Cheeseburgers
* Seeing an article about the Revival I attended on the front page of this week's paper. It's awesome when they actually print positive stuff!
* Gas Heat- I love standing in front of it and warming myself
* My hair actually fixing 1/2 way descent today. Good hair days make me smile :)
* Driving down the road & feeling very thankful for every single blessing God has given me. The fact that I woke this morning was all because he gifted me with another day of life. Isn't that amazing when you REALLY think about it?
* Watching Anika cheer tonight
* Our Basketball Team winning by a landslide tonight. That means tomorrow night is for the Championship Game!
* My parent's being at the game tonight to help me with the kiddos. That is always a good thing
* Quiet computer time tonight. I've really enjoyed it
* A 1/2 way clean house at the days end. Definitely makes the mornings better
* The possibility of a dusting of snow tonight. I'd like to sleep in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the kids a snow day
* Planning on watching a movie and turning in for the night before midnight tonight. I NEED sleep!!!!
* My tooth hurting...I seriously NEED to schedule a dentist appointment
* Freezing, oh my word has it been cold lately
* Being sleep deprived. It makes my days seem so long
* Axle's tantrums..sheesh that child can throw one heck of a fit
* Hubby being on 2nd shift, I miss him
* Having to go to another ball game tomorrow night
* Not checking much off my To Do List Today
* Axle still being awake...Son, I NEED rest please
You didn't really think I was going to leave you with all that negativity though did you? Of course not, I'm trying to be a glass 1/2 full kind of person this year SO here is the silver lining to all my negatives.
* Yes my tooth hurts BUT thankfully I have dental insurance so I am able to schedule a dentist appointment
* Yes it's freezing outside BUT it's so cozy warm in my house
* Yes I'm tired BUT I have a wonderful family who allows me to nap when I need it
* Yep Axle throws tantrums BUT I think it's his way of learning to express his emotions. Kids have to learn
* Yes my Hubby is on 2nd shift BUT thank God he has a job
* Yes I have to go to another ball game tomorrow BUT I do get to see my fave gal cheer
* Yes my To Do List is still pretty full BUT it isn't anything that can't be done tomorrow
* Yes my Son is still awake BUT when he does fall asleep, he should sleep all night
See there, when you look at it that way, my day was pretty awesome after all. It's all about positive thinking my friends.
Now I'm going to take my positive thinking brain and go to bed. I'm exhausted once again tonight. I hope you all are having a great week. It's almost the weekend and that has to make us all happy :)