Dear Weekend- I'm totally not even going to blog about you. Frankly, I'm glad your gone. You was not kind to me.
Dear Monday- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be nicer than the weekend was.
Dear Husband- I know your irritated with me and I'm sorry but sometimes that is just life. I imagine it's going to be a long evening when you get home today.
Dear Weather- You have went from hot to cold which is okay with me but I'd really appreciate if you could throw some of that fluffy white stuff our way too.
Dear Annalee: You turned 6 months old yesterday and I seriously can't believe that 1/2 of a year has already gone by. I love you my precious baby girl.
Dear Anika, Axle and Annalee: I hope you three know that I love you more than ANYTHING in this world and I hope that you all grow up and remain close for all your days of life.
Dear Bucket Lists: You all are getting updated in just a few. I haven't forgotten about you.
Dear Basketball Season: I will be SO GLAD when you are over. Only a week or so left :)
Dear Readers: Now we are moving on to some Annalee Kate 6 month facts!
Annalee Kate- 6 Months Old
* You are growing like a weed. You are wearing mostly 9 months in clothes now which is just crazy to me.
* You have started fighting sleep like no other and now you normally require being rocked before you will nap.
* You love to listen to me sing and I have no idea why. Mommy is NOT a singer
* You smile every time anyone speaks to you. You are the happiest baby ever
* Lately we have been giving you crackers to suck on and you love them
* You are teething and the slobber is insane but you still don't have any toothers!
* Everyone comments on what a big gal you are. I love it. It means your healthy and thriving :)
* You still enjoy sitting in the garage with your Daddy. You will stare at the fire in the stove for hours on end.
* You have started grasping everything within your reach including hair! Your pretty stout to be so young
* You love to be held
* You are really interested in the television. It keeps your attention for a long period of time
* You still babble a lot. I really think your going to talk quite early
* You are the sweetest little gal ever and Mommy loves snuggling and cuddling with you so much
I LOVE YOU MISS ANNALEE!!! You have brought so much joy to my world.
That friends is it for me today. I'm going to go say a morning prayer and hope to be blessed with a half way descent day. Hope you all have a nice start to the week. I'll be back tomorrow sometime with another post.