* A 2:00 am trip to town this morning to buy convenience store food with my teen daughter and her friend. Yep, we went all the way to town to buy sandwiches & chicken noodle soup at 2:00 this morning. Call us crazy but it was fun!
* Shooting pool until after 3:00 am in the garage with the Hubby. Believe it or not, it's good quality time
* Cashing my Hubby's payday this morning. Thank God for all he provides us with. We may not be rich but our needs are sure taken care of.
* Going to license the truck the Hubby traded for and expecting the bill to be almost $150.00 only to find out that because it was a trade it only costs $23.00. That my friends made me smile.
* Finding this cute little picture at the Dollar Store for only $3.00. Since I got a new washer and dryer, I needed a cute new pic for my laundry room too.
* Treating the kids to Pizza from the Pizza Place today for lunch. They all LOVE pizza
* Rite Aid's points program that saves me $4.00 on every can of formula I buy. It may not sound like much but it adds up quick.
* Getting my new Washer and Dryer today. I ADORE THEM!!! I can't wait to get them all hooked up tomorrow and do my first load of laundry in them.
* 70 degree temperatures today even if it rained all day
* Getting to do a little thrift shopping- I found some real goodies. I got 2 new dresses, a cardigan, a pair of boots, Anika a pair of boots, a bedtime story book for Axle, a wooden bead toy for Axle and 3 heart shaped containers for $15.00. Not too shabby huh?
* Axle absolutely LOVING his new 50 cent toy and playing with it all day long.
* A nice hour nap with Miss Annalee
* Anika helping me straighten the house before Church time so that we didn't have to do it when we got back home
* Looking cute for Church- I wish I'd taken a pic. I really liked my dress and cardigan I wore tonight
* My parent's keeping my kids for me so I could go to Church tonight.
* Seeing about 200 people packed into a Church that is only supposed to comfortably hold 80. I'm telling you folks, God is moving in a BIG way
* A wonderful service presented by two of the most kind and compassionate preachers I know. It is obvious how much they love and care for each and every person that walks into the Church.
* Beautiful singing which does my heart so much good
* Witnessing another soul saved tonight
* Knowing that the Lord is dealing with my heart so heavily and although I still don't know what to do with it, his presence is definitely welcomed :)
* Watching two individuals get baptized tonight and seeing a wife's prayers answered
* Picking up my kids from Mom's only to find that she had made me Ravioli and Salad for dinner & Lemon and Strawberry Cookies for dessert. I LOVE MY MOM!!!!
* Both of my kiddos being super good tonight which has allowed me some internet time
* This being Hubby's last night of 2nd shift for a whole week and last night of work till Monday. Yay for the weekends!!!
* Temperatures that are supposed to hit near 80 degrees tomorrow
* Having plans to take the kids to a Church function tomorrow night to see a Christian Rock Band perform
Yep, totally awesome day my friends. Hope yours was just as great!